Tuesday, December 13, 2005

An Open Letter To Roy Green: Scott Reid, The Only Honest Liberal in Ottawa

Greetings Roy,

I was listening with earnest to your callers concerning the laughable comments made by Scott Reid. I don't want to see his resignation. In fact, I would like to see 100 more Scott Reid's come to the fore in the Liberal party of Canada. It is understandable why Paul Martin does not fire him when one understands that Scott Reid is the only honest Liberal in Ottawa. It may have been a moment of weakness that precipitated his comments but by insulting the intelligence of Canadian parents, Scott Reid thankfully articulated exactly how Liberalism views the general public.

Taxpayers are too stupid to make decisions on their own. Government knows best.

Liberalism has always been an arrogant, elitist political view that is based on a population solely dependant upon Government for their welfare. The public should not own property. Private money is really government that needs to be redistributed as Government sees fit. Taxation policy has always been seen as punitive and confiscatory. Free market economy is evil and profit taking is satanic.

I thank Scott Reid for giving the Canadian public a glimpse into the heart and soul of a Liberal worldview. This is their true agenda. This is who they are.

By the way, I am full agreement with you on the public day care system. I am even opposed to the Conservative platform. I don't want 1200 per year in day care rebates even though I have 3 children. What we all fail to realize is that when government hands out an entitlement cheque, it is being paid by other Canadians through their hard earned tax dollars. The government does not have a secret pool of money from which they can fund programs. Everything is paid for by Canadian taxpayers both private and corporate.

My family is my responsiblity. I don't want to rob other taxpayers for what is my life style choice.